Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Honesty Tag!

Tagged by Change

Let's start with the rules:
The honorees are to:

a) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!

1- Im a football freak, but im also a girly girl ..
2- My dream destinations are Milan, NewYork, and Tokyo
3- Ive been wanting to drive a car since i was 2 and found out about cars =P
4- Short guys turn me off .. why? its cuz am short as well .. i want my husband to be really TALL! en3adl el nasl shway ;P
5- Im a tv show addict .. My hard drive will burst from all the tv shows that r on it ..
6- I love distractions, and i look for them every single time im supposed to be doing something important ..
7- Im a shoes addict .. my favorite things to wear r shoes! <3
8- The one thing i cannot stand in people is cheating .. mool ma at7ml!
9- Im craving cupcakes right now ..
10- My favorite part of me is my eyes..

b) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap

Well whoever wants to get this award, feel free to take it yourselves =D

XOXO
Limited

8 comments:

Naseem said...

all my short friends like tall guys.. Il moshkela is that when ur short its not that hard to find a guy taller than u, bas when ur a tall girl (AND bahraini) its extremly hard to find a tall bahraini man.. so pleaaaase pleaaaaaaaaaaase leave tall me to less fortunate tall women.. hahaha

Hala said...

NY and Tokyo are on the top of my list.. am dieing to go to london for a year to finsh my masters..!!

and I agree with Islander, there are very few tall men on the Island, am lucky to be short, any guy who is 5cm taller than me is acceptable.. :P

FingerPrint said...

Islander: well here in dubai its not that hard to find tall guys .. and anyways im a shoe addict so that means i love heels .. that means i need a tall guy .. shakly bykoon '3ala6 in heels next to a short guy xD

Change: NY and Tokyo <3 and i would love to go to london to do my masters if my parents would let me! and i agree with u .. anybody over 5cm taller is acceptable .. though i dont have a problem with taller than that ;P

Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dee said...

Unlimited limited limits :P a7bech :P

FingerPrint said...

Silhouette Crime: LOL confusing much? =P ana ba3ad a7ibch :*

Anonymous said...

heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy u left out that u love meeeeeeee its S ure bestie

FingerPrint said...

S: thats something obvious! i didnt need to write it down!! :**